Jumaat, 4 November 2011

AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD+R (100-Pack Spindle)

There isn't a whole lot you can say about a particular brand of DVD+R media. If it works and there are no unusual issues, one is pretty much the same as another.

That said, there are two things that will keep me buying the AmazonBasics DVDs. One is the price....the price is lower than other brands, and still a similar price even when the other brands are on sale. Factor in Amazon free shipping and sales tax considerations and their price is excellent.

The other reason I like these is the shipping. The double boxing and packing ensured the media got to me safely.

As far as performance, that is driven mostly by your PC hardware and burner. I have used about 30 of these so far to store general data, photos, video, etc. and have not had any issues. I have used some other brands (Sony) where I have run into the occasional bad DVD right out of the box.

I would rate the Amazon Basic DVDs right up there with the Panasonic media, which from my experience tends to have no bad DVDs in a batch.
Try these, you won't be disappointed!

get it at AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD+R (100-Pack Spindle)


0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 
Copyright 2011 DVD. Designed by Cute Templates Blogger.
Thanks to: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3.