Sabtu, 10 Mac 2012

Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] (2011)

I had never seen this show before ordering the blu-ray discs. I am a fan of well done fantasy and science fiction. Sadly, this is neither. I understand a lot of people like the show. I'm only here to provide another perspective for the prospective buyer.

This show is well done in that it seems acted reasonably well, and the sets and wardrobe are well done. I think the expression is "production values are high". However, I have watched two episodes and I am done. First because I am bored, and second because this show is nothing but sexual titlation, which I can get better elsewhere if that is what I seek. dvd

Not sure what I expected, but this was not it. I think it would have been a LOT more fantasy for certain (and not the sexual kind) and a LOT less sex.

If I could, I would return for refund. The near 5-star average review says that more people enjoy it than do not (of those who chose to rate it). My rating acknowledges the quality of the production, but nothing more. Your mileage may vary.

More information at Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray]

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 
Copyright 2011 DVD. Designed by Cute Templates Blogger.
Thanks to: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3.