Khamis, 12 Januari 2012

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred (2008)

I run marathons, ride bike, go the gym regularly and thought I was in a somewhat good shape. This DVD brought me back to reality. I thought it would be easy and I could do the workout whenever I did not feel like going to the gym, but still wanted to do something so I would not feel too guilty. I was wrong, this 30 minutes workout kicked my B.. the first time I did it.

Julian Michaels is great, she pushes you and you wouldn't dare stop early. I you are looking to get in shape and are ready to work hard get this DVD, if you are looking for an easy workout this DVD is not for you.

click here at Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 
Copyright 2011 DVD. Designed by Cute Templates Blogger.
Thanks to: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3.