Khamis, 19 Januari 2012

Moneyball

I do not know much about baseball. I am not familiar with how baseball teams are generally managed, and the sport itself does not fascinate me. However, I was interested in the storyline depite these things, and surprised by how well this movie was written and made easy to understand even for people who are not baseball buffs.

The mechanics of the baseball team management were interesting even to a clueless viewer like me. dvd

If you do not know much about baseball, it helps to watch this movie with someone who does understand the game at least a little bit - I watched the movie with my husband and he had to explain some things to me but overall we both enjoyed it and found it very good. Brad Pitt was really good in this movie.

More details at Moneyball

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 
Copyright 2011 DVD. Designed by Cute Templates Blogger.
Thanks to: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3.